Construction insurance; Commercial leases; Residential leases; BIM & SMART CITIES; Public / private real estate litigation; Co-ownership and complex condominium organizations (Volumetry, AFUL and ASL); IP-IT applied to real estate; Contractual or judicial mediation; Private clients; Real Estate Transactions; Public and commercial urban planning; Mediator appointed before the Court of Appeal (PARIS / VERSAILLES / GRENOBLE)
Mediation CNPM (2018); Master’s degree in Intellectual Property, University of Paris II Assas (1996); Diploma of Higher Studies (DESS) in European Business Law, University of Paris II Assas (1995); University Diploma in English applied to legal sciences, University of Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne (1994).
Mediation CNPM (2018); Lecturer CSTB (2018); Partner at SMITH D’ORIA (2014); Licensed to practise as a real estate transaction agent (2012); Partner at UHRY & D’ORIA (2004); Legal writer at SEPIJ and Legal Consultant at VOGEL & VOGEL (1997 – 1999); Lecturer at the National Gendarmerie Officer School (1996 – 1997).
French, English, Italian
Admitted to the Paris Bar - 2000.
Mediator - 2018.
- Understanding the core mechanism of construction insurance.
- Latest legislative and recent case law developments.
BUILDING INFORMATION MODELING (BIM) / LEGAL ISSUES (PRIVATE LAW - PUBLIC LAW
- BIM presentation: a change in the way people involved in the construction process.
- Understanding the legal issues of BIM during the construction phase and the building operation.
- How better training for operational staff contributes to preventing and reducing litigation?
- Dealing with ADR and BATNA methods.
MEDIATION AND JOINT OWNERSHIP
- Facilitating a better dialogue within condominiums.