A strategic approach to the management of the legal dimension is key to the competitiveness and value creation of businesses and private assets.
To serve that purpose, SMITH D’ORIA offers the cohesive teamwork of its members, based on:
• 30 years of experience of our multilingual and multicultural International Commerce and European Law practice, and the support of a worldwide network of proven correspondents;
• Long-term interaction with the property management divisions of major groups, with claims managers, asset managers and with all the professions of the real estate and construction sectors;
• A specialist team covering Labour and Employment, Social Relations and Social Welfare, headed by a former human resources director;
• Public Law and Public Affairs competence, which is of particular importance given the continuous interaction between business and public authorities in France;
• A valuable track record in insolvency matters, for the defence of creditors’ rights as well as for the turnaround of distressed businesses;
• A cross-sector experience of sustainable development practices and energy transition issues;
• In-depth knowledge of wealth management issues.
Our clients' loyalty, their continued support and their quality are our best references.